Up to 71% energy savings for the best performance in its class
A massive 5-year manufacturers replacement warranty on any mechanical or tank failure
Enviroheat normally pays for itself in savings in less than 3 years
Highest rating & performance
Enviroheat heat pumps have the highest STC rating, which reflects the energy efficiency of the system. Enviroheat leads the pack with 29 STC’s and up to 71% in power savings.
Note: (STC’s are small technology certificates, the more energy-efficient the system is rated, the greater the government subsidy awarded).
- Enviroheat 200 and 250 Heat Pumps receives 29 STC 71% 71%
- Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump receives 28 STC 66% 66%
- Bosch Compress 3000 Heat Pump receives 27 STC 61% 61%
- Rheem Mpi Heat Pump receives 27 STC 61% 61%
- Rinna 315 Heat Pump receives 27 STC 61% 61%
- Solahart 325HAV Heat Pump receives 27 STC 61% 61%
- Dux Airoheat Heat Pump receives 26 STC 56% 56%
How Enviroheat turns 1KW into 4KW’s of heat
To understand how Enviroheat can turn 1KW into 4KW’s worth of heat, simply take the concept of an air-conditioner and reverse it. Enviroheat simply sucks heat from the ambient air then uses it to heat the water.
- The fan draws in air containing heat energy, across an evaporator.
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into gas.
- The Enviroheat compressor pressurises the refrigerant liquid into hot gas.
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the tank.
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after expansion & continues back to the evaporator for the process to start all over again.
The system is so efficient that it is still able to operate at -7°C.
Electric Booster Element
In times of very high demand or extremely cold weather, the Enviroheat system has a built-in electric element that will kick when necessary.